Sep 8, 2010

i am here!

Indeed, I am here!  I apologize for the lack of posts. I've had quite a few things taking up my time lately.


Yep...I found these little guys on our street about 3 weeks ago.  They were abandoned in a rubbermaid container and left without any food and water.  Their ribs were clearly visible and they were dehydrated and malnourished.  I took them in and cared for them and they recovered quickly!  Now, 3 out of the 4 pups have good loving homes! :) 

Isn't it something that it's already September?  And with that, school has begun!  Even though I'm not starting school (and I don't have kids starting school), I want to share some cute lunch notes with you from Twig and Thistle.  You can download them here!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Justin Work said...

Your puppies are so cute. Sasha wants a puppy so bad. Her birthday is coming up and everytime I ask her what she wants she says "puppy!" Unfortunately some members of our family our allergic to dogs so we cannot have them. Although your puppies are cute, my neigbor picked up a stray dog that I think was even cutter. Someone drove by our street and kicked this dog out of the door. It is a baby hound dog with a great personality. Just as long as the dog does not hunt down our cats I think he is a great dog!

Even though we have two cats I must say that dogs have much better personalities. There is no beating the loyal friendship that a dog provides.