Oct 26, 2010

{dishes}

I just wanted to tell you about some of the latest dishes I found.  Dishes are a weakness of mine! :) I need to be extra careful when I go thrifting because there are SO many for great prices!


The white flower bowl and pink fiesta bowl came from Goodwill.  I would say that Goodwill is the BEST place to find unique dishes.  Because I collect fiesta ware I check the clearance section at Macy's whenever I'm there.  I found the green bowl half-off there AND I used a coupon to get it even cheaper!


This is my flower bowl in better detail.  Priced $0.50!  I know, right?! :)  I find it handy to keep my loose bobby pins in it.  Cute and purposeful!


These blue and white tea cups and saucers came from my friend Katie.  I love the intricate design!  Thanks Katie! :) 

2 comments:

megan said...

Very cute. I have loved collecting a few things over the last 10 years or so. Mostly some things handed down from my grandmother or great Aunt.

abbey said...

It means so much when dishes are handed down to us because they have a story behind them! :)